All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original packaging, tags, and labels attached. Items purchased between Thanksgiving and Christmas will be allowed 60 days of return from the delivery date.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- If you believe you have been sent an item that’s damaged or defective, please send us a photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org to assess the pottery and determine the next steps.
- If your pottery arrives broken, please photograph the damage and send the pictures over to email@example.com. We will send you a replacement ASAP.
- If there’s an item missing from your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you your pottery!
- Only regular-priced items may be refunded; unfortunately, SALE items cannot be refunded.
- Gift cards are non-returnable.
- Special Order Items are non-returnable.
- The responsibility for safely getting breakable items back to us falls on you.
If the item is a gift and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a store credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, follow the instructions in the return email and place the item securely in its original packaging and mail your return to the address we will provide you.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you via email that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within seven days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first recheck your bank account.
Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Depending on your credit card company, refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement. If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will provide you with a shipping address after we process and approve your return.
You will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend using a trackable method to mail your return as we don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please get in touch with us at: email@example.com